Jun 22, 2019

Next Chapter

Obviously it has been a while since an update here... I am sad to report my tiny house dreams as detailed in this blog have diminished. The house I was so excited about in the last post was a mess upon inspection, I have left my previous career, and now have a new goal I've been focusing on.

Last fall I began working towards a masters degree. I hope to find a career that is more financially supportive, while still making a positive impact. This has lead me to sustainability and environmental education/activism.

So while someday I do hope to have my own home that is smaller than average size and more environmentally friendly than the horrid McMansions that litter our country- first step is getting that degree.

I will leave my past posts up for the time, they may prove useful to someone somewhere whether for guidance or a good laugh at my naivete.